Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Exercise and Nachos

Scott and I are on a good work out schedule now that he has all this time off from school and that I am finally better from being sick. Scott has actually been working out twice a day. He is determined to be in "the best shape of his life" for volleyball this spring/summer. I am 100% behind him all the way. Of course, unlike me, he gains muscle after only 1 workout!! It is so not fair.
I usually work out every day when Ryley has been napping, but I was sick for about 3 weeks with a MASSIVE sinus infection and was unable to work out. If any of you have ever had a sinus infection you know how much it affects your head!! It was the worst. I was glad to have Scott here to help. Anyway, back to working out, I was working out this morning and watching "The View," my favorite talk show besides "Ellen," and Rosie says, "last night I got in my pj's and then we made nachos." I thought that sounded really good, so I will be making nachos this afternoon completely negating my workout this morining. What are the holidays for though, right?? In my family it was all about eating yummy food over the holidays. I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comments:

XYZinn said...

...ok, I need to clear something up...It takes me at least TWO workouts to gain muscle. - Scott