Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fitting Rooms

So I went to Target this morning to get a few things. It was early and I didn't have the kids so I decided to try on some different work out clothes. I get about 7 or 8 different things and I head to the dressing room. I was literally the ONLY person at the changing rooms and I told the lady I had 7 items. She was like, you can only bring in 6. Again, I was the only person there. This was at about 9am. Now, I understand the 6 limit because they need to keep rooms open and not have people in there with 100 different items. But I had 7, which was one over the limit. Don't you think she could have let it slide? Maybe she was having a bad day! I don't know. I just thought it was pretty lame and I wanted to blog about it!

3 comments:

Cory said...

she was probably having a bad day. most people will let you in even if you go over the limit. not sure what her deal was!

You Are My Fave said...

I usually hide extra garments under my pile and sneak them in. It stinks when they take from you and count them all out.

Patti said...

off with your head!