Monday, March 17, 2008

Help Wanted

I am currently accepting all applications for a full time nanny. The responsibilites would include, but would not be limited to:


**Waking up with the kids, as to allow mommy and daddy a few extra minutes (or many extra minutes) to sleep in.


**Feeding the kids a healthy and filling breakfast so that 10 minutes later they aren't asking for a snack.


**Clean up all their messes. This would include wiping faces, bums, hands, fingerprints, toys....you get the picture.


**Watching them while mommy is in the shower so Kirye won't find the plunger and put it in his mouth


**Making sure Ryley stays in the house instead of opening the front door, letting Obi out, and then proceeding to run across the street to catch him


**Cleaning up all the dog poop so Ryley won't step in it and track it in the house


**Reading to them, no matter how silly the book is.


Come to think of it, if I had a nanny doing all of this, what would I do? Okay, maybe I would just like ( I mean LOVE) a nanny 2-3 times a week. Now that would be nice!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

If you find someone will you let me know and can I hire her when you are finished? :)

Leah and Mike said...

You are so funny! Isn't that so true, though?!?!

Patti said...

i need a nanny too...

Angel said...

um...if you had a nanny to do all that and MORE, you could look like Jlo in People magazine....and MAYBE change a diaper every now and then....and wear designer "frocks" while you do it...in full hair and makeup....

Emily said...

You forgot the free part! : ) Your kids are too cute! Let me know when you find her and I'll take the other two days!