Monday, October 8, 2007

AW SNAP!!

This is SOOO GROSS!! I am almost throwing up thinking about it. Okay, so I got out my Diet Cranberry Raspberry Snapple tonight , opened it up, and almost puked!! What might you ask did I find?? Here is a snippet of what I wrote to the Snapple company tonight:

I found something in my Diet Cranberry Raspberry Snapple tonight. I am not quite sure what it was, but it looked disgusting and at first I thought it was a condom. I took many pictures of it and dumped the contents of the bottle in to a plastic container. The more I looked at it and poked at it, I think it may have been a round piece of cardboard paper that sometimes sits at the top of lids. However, this type of Snapple does not have the cardboard paper on the top of the lids, so I don't really know where it came from.
I would really like to send you the pictures of this. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Oh, it also looked moldy and was pretty nauseating I might add.


I SWEAR to you, it was so gross looking (don't worry, I will post some lovely pictures for you to see). I made Scott poke it with a fork. I also made sure our hands were both washed for fear of mold spores infesting our house and our bodies!!




So, do you think Snapple will send me a year supply for free?

12 comments:

xxxx said...

OK, whatever that is, I still think it looks DISGUSTING!!!!

Patti said...

~shudder~

they will definately send you something for free. did you send a pic too? that would have sealed the year's freebie for sure...

Unknown said...

LOL! Do you really WANT a years supply for free after that?

It definitely looks gross!

Anonymous said...

some one was getting freaky in the snapple plant. eeewwww! good luck getting your free stuff. keep us posted. my grandma once got a case of pancake mix becasue the box she bought had bugs in it. there was a story recently on msn online that said that a woman in lehi, utah found a mouse head in her can of green beans. they gave her a check for $100.00 so she wouldn't sue them.

XYZinn said...

I would want a lot more than $100.00 if I found a mouse head in my beans! Sick!

Kyla Armstrong said...

That is nasty! They better send you something for free!

Angel said...

I don't know if I'd WANT a free years supply after that!!!! That is gross!!! I'm almost afraid to know what it is for sure.....eeeWWWWWWW

cubmommy said...

That looks disgusting. I think I might throw up.

Ashley said...

Yuck! So did you ever take it out and find out what it really was?

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH....a CONDOM? I am laughing SO hard right now!!!

I found a fingernail in my cereal one time, and Malt-o-meal sent me a stack of coupns for free cereal (with no expiration date). Yay.

BUT that was after I talked with them on the phone and they recorded my "statement". Then they sent me an envelope and I had to send the piece of fingernail shrapnel back to them so they could show all their workers. What an ordeal for some free cereal!

So, safe your cardboard "condom". (lol)

Anonymous said...

oops...I mean SAVE your cardboard condom....I really CAN spell.

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog while looking for pics of Ralph Nader. (???)

I am really curious, did you ever find out what that was in your snapple? Did you ever receive a comp for anything?