Sunday, October 28, 2007

This little piggie...




We went to a Halloween party on Friday night and I got a few pictures of our little "piggie." It was the only costume I could find for him and was definitely a little tight. Ryley wore it when she was 2 months old and Kirye is 6 months old. Maybe I should go find something that fits him for Halloween.
We are taking Ryley out this year since we figure she is old enough to bask in the candy holiday. We will probably go about a block or so and come back home and drink some hot apple cider. I think it is only supposed to be about 40 degrees. I can just hear my Arizona and California friends snickering right now. I bet they've never had a Halloween where they had to wear a coat. I remember growing up in Montana; it would be sooo cold on Halloween, and most of the time there was snow. It didn't seem to bother us though...candy was definitely more important than getting frost bite.

6 comments:

xxxx said...

WHEN PIGS FLY! ha ha ha ha. I crack myself up. He is sooo cute in it!

Angel said...

Swishy!!! You're so funny!

I happen to love little piggies...

Anonymous said...

i could not imagine having to wear a jacket over your costume, but i guess a lot of people have to do it.

Patti said...

...and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!

Unknown said...

LOL! He's such a doll!

I didn't even buy Tree Faerie a costume this year. With money so tight, I just couldn't convince myself to spend $20 on a costume that she would only wear once, especially since I'm not taking her trick-or-treating. We'll be handing out candy at home, though.

cubmommy said...

That is one cute little piggy!!!!