Here are a few obstacles that I have been dealing with lately:
* Ryley learned how to climb out of her crib, even on the lowest setting. So, what that means is I won't be able to sleep in EVER AGAIN! We converted her crib in to a bed last night and she was up for almost 2 hours getting in and out of bed, and then finally fell asleep in front of her door on the floor. Then this morning she was up at 6:30 and she normally doesn't get up until around 8!
* Since I thought Ryley was potty trained why not have her wear panties to gymnastics. Why? I'll tell you why. Because the minute you think they are potty trained, they aren't, and they poop in their leotard! What a mess.
* Working out. I try to work out. In fact, I have been doing really good and getting back up to almost an hour of cardio a day. But with a 2 year old it is not easy and it is so frustrating when she won't let me get in "me" time. I just need my exercise. It gives me energy, it helps me feel better about myself, and I just NEED it. So, when I don't get it, I get cranky.
* Money. I have none, therefore I cannot shop and that makes me sad.
* I took both my kids to the dr this week and Kirye is in the 95th percentile for height and Ryley is off the charts. So, by the third grade my kids will outgrow me, and once again I will be the short one in the group. I guess this isn't really an obstacle, but it reminds me that I am short and that I will always be short and there is nothing I will ever be able to do to change that.
Here are a few positives going on in my life:
* Ryley is pretty much potty trained, which means less money I have to spend on diapers.
* I can fit in to the smallest pair of jeans I have. I said I can fit in to them, I didn't say they looked great on! I still have a few baby weight pounds to lose, but overall I feel okay.
* Kirye is sleeping through the night, about 12 hours straight. We did sleep training a few weeks ago, and by the third night he was sleeping without waking up. We got rid of the pacifier. He will never be able to use it again for sleeping. It was just too much of a crutch and whenever he woke up and it wasn't there he would start crying. According to Ferber, it is as if you woke up and your pillow wasn't there. Well, what if you were handicapped and couldn't get it yourself. You would have to call for help right? That was what Kirye was doing.
* It's autumn time...one of my favorite times of the year. I love the crisp morning air and the beautiful colors of the changing leaves. I also love "fall" food like soup and pumpkin recipes. I have been making lots of soup lately and homemade all bran rolls. Sooo good!
I have put up all of my fall decorations and they are so cute and make me happy whenever I look at them. Here are a few pictures of them:
That's all really. If you have anything you want to complain about or something that is going good for you right now feel free to let me know. This blog is a good way for me to complain without Scott getting on me for being so "negative." I'm not negative, I'm just a realist!