Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Love American Idol

I am just so in to AI this season! Last night was so good already and I especially loved all of the judges comments. I thought Randy was right on when he said to Stevie , "Wow, wow, wow, that was not hot for me!" Scott and I started laughing so hard. He also said to that Casey girl, "That was not good for me, that was kind of weird for me!" It was just so funny the way he said it. I also stared squealing like a 12 year old girl when Danny Gokie sang. I just like him so much. Ryley and I were screaming I LOVE YOU DANNY! Does anyone else have a favorite? I did not like that 17 year old girl Stevie or the other girl, Casey. They both did horrendous!

4 comments:

niknfil said...

I will have to check it out. Phil and I watched some of the beginning tryouts this year. Those are always pretty funny for a little while and then I can't take it anymore. It's hard to believe how talented some of those people are and then how ridiculous some others are. I'm sure they show them so the show won't be boring.

Jami said...

I haven't seen enough to know names but I just wanted to say that I appreciate the fact that you blog about tv shows too.

Hans and Laurel said...

I usually don't get into AI anymore. I did the first season, but since then not so much. This season I watch it though - probably because Hans is gone so it gives me something to do. My personal fav so far is Danny. He is so good. I also liked Ann Marie, but she is out now. She was cute and I liked her voice. I could not stand Tatiana and I'm so glad she is out!! It will be interesting to see the next set perform

Angel said...

I love AM...but gawd...Paula is a TRAIN WRECK!!! and if I hear Randy say Dog one more time, I think I will scream!!!

I do like Danny, and last night...the last guy...who sang the Rolling Stones? trying wayyyy too hard DOGGGGGGG...