Monday, April 27, 2009

My Sister Is Famous!

Hey everyone, check out this link: http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=91850@video.ktvx.com&navCatId=462
My sister was on Good Things Utah this last Friday promoting her blog called 365 Days of Slow Cooking...(365daysofcrockpot.blogspot.com). She is trying to cook 365 days in a row in her crockpot. She has some really great recipes and ideas on her blog. I love cooking in my crockpot, because it makes dinner so easy. The only problem is, I have to know what I am going to make the night before or that morning.

1 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

OH MY GOSH!! I saw her!! I didn't know it was your sister, but I totally saw her and thought that her recipe looked so good. I actually got on the website today to get the recipe. That is so funny. Is that your twin sister? That is amazing that she is going to make something in a crockpot for 365 days!! She must be a very devoted cook. I hope she makes it :) Well, she did great on TV!!